CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Lake Nacimento




Lake Nacimento here we come!!! This past weekend was spent at the lake, it was so much fun! On Friday after riding lessons I packed 4 riding clients (kids), 5 horses and Louie into the truck and trailer - Ashlin and Kevin rode up with the owner's of the home where we stay in Heritage Ranch. It is a great way to pack in family time and work in the same weekend. Saturday morning I took the clients on a long galloping trail ride - they love it. Then home for lunch, then we took my client's dad's new boat on the lake for some wakeboarding. Kevin is getting really good with some impressive air while jumping across the wake. Ashlin wore her first lifejacket -she loved it as you can tell. But she was so welled behaved - just staring at the water. After getting off the lake we clean up and go to Big Bubba's BBQ for dinner and a ride on the mechanical bull. Sunday we ride and pack up to go home - the weekend was so great. I have to give a shout out to Kevin for being an A+ Dad this weekend, he was really great taking care of her while I handled the older girls. Thanks - I love you so much!!

1 comments:

Aimee

OK that life jacket picture has to be one of my favorites!! That is absolutely priceless. Save for her wedding video. Wish we had been there, looks like the perfect weekend.