CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Horse Show Fun - Mummy at work



At quick look at last weekend....this is a photo of a few of my clients at the last horse show. Usually I have around 10 kids showing at a time, lots of work but lots of fun. We have a fabulous show set up with custom canopy, drapes, curtains, even potted plants and furniture are brought in for the weekend. It provides a place to relax out of the sun as well as a good show piece - we always get compliments on it which makes me feel good since I designed it. Kevin and Ashlin always makes an appearance which makes everyone happy along with Louie of course.

1 comments:

Aimee

These are great photos!! I have similar ones of me in my baby book and they make me laugh everytime I look at them. Love the photo of Kev and Ashlin, he has really gone the distance!! We love you guys.