CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

View of the back seat


So Ashlin and Lou Bug are my little buddies, we do everything together (yes it is true they don't have a choice) but we have so much fun driving around together. Let me tell you, we get a lot done in a day (gym, bank, market, cost-co, whatever)- having a child hasn't slowed me down, in fact I think we average about 18 miles a week on the BOB stroller with a 3 day per week run. I love having them with me.

Yesterday was a big day because we turned Ashlin's carseat around so now she is facing forward. I love seeing her. Together we turn the music up whether it is country, classic rock or hip hop we all sing...she babbles and wiggles to the beat. It is really funny!

1 comments:

Aimee

This is a great photo! I love that they are such buddies back there. Nice to have her facing you, I think she will love it. Yeah, kids haven't seemed to slow me down either, I just pack them up and go. Everyone was amazed that I just put them into the car and drove to Utah for a few days. We rock! Love you. Tia Cakes