CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekend Fun!! - Pumpkin Patches, Bounce Houses and Birthday Party












WOW! What a GREAT weekend!! Corey, Ellen and Kids came into town early on Friday so we made use of the day and had so much fun at the "Interactive Pumpkin Patch" where there were a ton of bounce houses and slides. That night they made dinner which was awesome (you guys can stay anytime). Saturday we went to Lane Farms Pumpkin Patch where there was animals, hay rides, pumpkins, gardens and lots of kids. Kevin played super husband and took care of getting everything really for the party- what a great guy...I am sooooo lucky! So it was really easy for me, just show up. The party was perfect, about 50 people came - I was able to visit with everyone and really relax and enjoy it. The food was so good and the BAND was so awesome, they keep it rockin with classic rock. It really was the most wonderful birthday I could had ever asked for. Kevin and Ashlin also surprised me with the most beautiful diamond ring-I was really surprised. It really makes me appreciate how lucky I am. Thanks everyone for making it so special! I love you all!!

1 comments:

Aimee

What a super duper fun weekend!! You look GORGEOUS by the way! Holy hotness. Baby Ashlin has so much hair!! Yeah. Love the cake, that is adorable. Can't wait to get those long legs of Ashlin walking when we come out. Mailed your fun/funny birthday present today so call me when it comes. Love you. Sis.