Kevin, Natalie, Ashlin & Westin
Ok that is weird, they do look amazing alike, the noses are even identical. Is Kevin the dad? HA HA HA HA HA still LOL.
Ashlin on the left-- recognize that beautiful skin anywhere :-) so excited for Allison!
HI there sweet cheeks- Kids and I have been checking the blog to see what you guys have been up to. How are things? I will call you tonight. XO XO Tia Cakes
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ok that is weird, they do look amazing alike, the noses are even identical. Is Kevin the dad? HA HA HA HA HA still LOL.
Ashlin on the left-- recognize that beautiful skin anywhere :-) so excited for Allison!
HI there sweet cheeks- Kids and I have been checking the blog to see what you guys have been up to. How are things? I will call you tonight. XO XO Tia Cakes
Post a Comment