I can't believe it - we are so excited....we are offically having a baby boy. Right now he is 8 inches long and 8 ounces, everything looking very healthy and good. The doctor called him Baby Bam Bam because he was so active and dancing around. It is so funny because Mary Lou calls Ashlin Baby Bam Bam. Thanks for all the calls and well wishes!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
It's a BOY!!!!
I can't believe it - we are so excited....we are offically having a baby boy. Right now he is 8 inches long and 8 ounces, everything looking very healthy and good. The doctor called him Baby Bam Bam because he was so active and dancing around. It is so funny because Mary Lou calls Ashlin Baby Bam Bam. Thanks for all the calls and well wishes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yippeeeeeeeeeee! We are so happy for you guys, your adorable family will be complete with the addition of a lil extremity!! Thatcher is equally excited to have another boy join the family!! Now the fun part, thinking of names!! Hugs and kisses to you. Tia and Tia and primos.
yaayyy!! can't wait for our new little nephew!! baby jethro is on his way!! :)
I told you ;) How great! Best wishes for you and I am very happy for you :)
Love and have a great weekend, Jewels
Post a Comment