These are so awesome! I love the good luck kiss and the top one of her looking at her blue ribbon. So adorable, I chuckled to myself at all of them, she looks like a little peanut up there! I am a proud aunt. Hugs and kisses can't wait to see you both in 7 days!! Went shopping for Ashlin again, scored! Love, Tia
Oh, how cute!!! She looks so excited on top of the horse :) Just like her pretty mom! :) Hope you are fine. Miss you so much when I look at the pictures. Can't believe how long time ago we have seen each other. I need to check the visa-thing and then we should come out there for visit. Big hug from your german Jewels
2 comments:
These are so awesome! I love the good luck kiss and the top one of her looking at her blue ribbon. So adorable, I chuckled to myself at all of them, she looks like a little peanut up there! I am a proud aunt. Hugs and kisses can't wait to see you both in 7 days!! Went shopping for Ashlin again, scored! Love, Tia
Oh, how cute!!!
She looks so excited on top of the horse :)
Just like her pretty mom! :)
Hope you are fine. Miss you so much when I look at the pictures. Can't believe how long time ago we have seen each other. I need to check the visa-thing and then we should come out there for visit. Big hug from your german Jewels
Post a Comment