CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Work = Fun at the Lake







We had such a fun weekend. Kevin, myself and Ashlin took 4 cients, 4 ponies and 1 Quad ATV to Lake Nacimento to ride and have fun in the lake. A client owns a lake house where we stay. We drove up on Friday afternoon, on Saturday I took the clients on a trail ride - they rode the horses and I followed on the ATV Quad. Then in the afternoon we took out the new boat on the lake, everyone (except me, I am after all due to give birth in 6 weeks) rode the tube or wake boarded. Kevin is getting good. Then we drove into Paso Robles to eat at Big Bubba's BBQ for dinner where all the girls all rode the mechanical bull. Then we packed up and came home on Sunday. Ashlin loved riding in the car with all the girls sitting next to her. She was so good for the car ride, the girls played with her and tickled her. It was an amazing time, and to think that I was actually working. LIFE IS GOOD!! Only 6 more weeks until our little Westin comes!

1 comments:

Aimee

These are awesome pics!! Right up our alley, wish we could have been there with you guys. I love the one of Ashlin asleep on your belly, super cute. Do you like the middle name Westin Cash? Thought it sounded cool.
Hugs- Tia