Happy to announce that Westin Dean Goodwin joined our family today 8-7-2010 at 12:21 p.m. weighing in at 8 lbs. 5 oz. and 20.5 inches long. His birth was short and rather easy. We went to the hospital Saturday morning around 5am with contractions. By noon I was already to go. I pushed 3 times and Westin made his entry into the world. He has dark hair (just like Ashlin did) blue eyes (he opens them a lot, a strong brow (like his daddy) and a cute button nose. I had my toes painted BLUE for the special arrival of our baby boy!
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Welcome WESTIN DEAN GOODWIN
Happy to announce that Westin Dean Goodwin joined our family today 8-7-2010 at 12:21 p.m. weighing in at 8 lbs. 5 oz. and 20.5 inches long. His birth was short and rather easy. We went to the hospital Saturday morning around 5am with contractions. By noon I was already to go. I pushed 3 times and Westin made his entry into the world. He has dark hair (just like Ashlin did) blue eyes (he opens them a lot, a strong brow (like his daddy) and a cute button nose. I had my toes painted BLUE for the special arrival of our baby boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! :) He is so cute and adorable! Hope all went good for you. The best wishes to you all :)
Miss you! Love, Julia
These are GREAT photos. He is a beautiful boy, I am so relieved that I had the chance to meet him before we came home. We miss you all to pieces. XO XO Tia
Post a Comment