

Westin is 5 weeks old and such a good baby! He loves to eat, he is like a little snapping turtle when is comes to eating time! He sleeps for about 3 hours at a time and enjoys being in the swing - looking around with wide eyes. He is a very easy going baby, much like Ashlin. I think the second baby is even easier than the first.
Happy to report that everyone is doing well, Kevin has been putting in the hours to help out as much as possible. I had a horse show this past weekend and will be heading to San Juan Capistrano this weekend for another show so Kevin has had lots of quality time with both kids. Ashin loves the baby and will cover up his feet with his blanket and tell everyone to "shhhhhhh" - baby is sleeping! She has been very helpful and likes to copy everything I do - it is really fun having a mini-me!!
1 comments:
Porter saw your blog and said, "I love Auntie", then she says " I love living at her house." so cute. Westin is so cute, I think he looks like Ashlin but it is hard to tell. Are his eyes blue? They look really dark. Super cute photos. Miss you guys and can't wait to see you. AP
Post a Comment