Westin Dean is 4 months old. He weighs in at 15.6 pounds (50% percentile) and is 25 inches tall (50% percentile). He is happy, mellow and a super easy baby!
I am LOL at that photo! I see fat rolls in his arms!! He is adorable, reminds me so much of Porter. (well minus the fact that she was 100% in height and weight and I felt like I was throwing my back out every time I picked her up.) 50% seems much more reasonable!! Hugs to those babies. We sure am missing you four!!
1 comments:
I am LOL at that photo! I see fat rolls in his arms!! He is adorable, reminds me so much of Porter. (well minus the fact that she was 100% in height and weight and I felt like I was throwing my back out every time I picked her up.) 50% seems much more reasonable!! Hugs to those babies. We sure am missing you four!!
Post a Comment