CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Fun Photos





Fun photos, right? Both kids went to the doctor this week to get shots. Ashlin weighs 29 lbs and Westin 19 lbs. Ashlin was amazing for getting her shot. I explained to her that the nurse was going to pinch her with liquid that will go into her body to keep her healthy, but it only hurt for the count of 1,2 then she will get a lollipop. She pulled down her pants and showed then nurse were to put it and cried slightly for about one second. I told her how proud of her I was and that she was very brave. The rest of the day she was telling everyone she got a shot and pointed to the spot - super funny! Westin is sleeping really well (both kids go to bed at 8pm, it is great to have then on the same nap & bedtime schedule). Westin is really close to crawling, right now he does the "worm" across the floor. But is able to get from one spot to another very quickly- it is entertaining to watch!

2 comments:

Aimee

These are great photos!! Gawd, I love your camera!! They are adorable! I am so happy to see Ashlin's outfit, every bit of it reminds me of Porter a year ago. Super photos!!

Ellen

So cute! Westin is getting so big!