CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

In Loving Memory of Molly

It was a really hard day on Sunday. Ashlin's beloved pony Molly passed away, it was very unexpected. The vet said it was painless and she passed away in her sleep. Ashlin has her been riding a lot and was planning on showing Molly this year. We have such great memories of Molly, Ashlin's first show was on her and every time riding since. Molly taught many many kids to ride and was so safe ans so sweet in doing so - we will miss her so much! Ashlin has cried everynight for Molly. She says "Molly was the best pony ever, I want her to be alive." She didn't believe me when I told her and when she went to the stable for the first time after Molly's passing she ran around and checked to make sure she wasn't there. It was really hard to watch. Ashlin and I planted a apple tree in Molly's honor. We will call it the "Molly Apple Tree". We miss you Molly!

0 comments: