Friday, March 14, 2014
Horse Show with Ashlin Rae
Ashlin had her first judged horse show riding Jewel - she did great! So proud of her, her pony was a little wild the first day but she controlled her very well and did NOT run anyone over or jump anything. It did not scare her like most kids. The next day her pony behaved much better and she earned a 3rd and 5th place (her classes were big). She stayed at the show with me ALL day (my days are long, I take lots of clients) both Saturday and Sunday and was a good helper. Teaching her the ropes early on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Good for Ashlin!! We are proud Tios. That picture of Megan made me gasp as I thought it was me at first glance. I was like how did she do that? Don't tell her I said that, I am not sure she wants to look like me. :) lol
Post a Comment